In the United Kingdom, Christmas jumpers became popular during the 1980s after a variety of television presenters such as Gyles Brandreth and Timmy Mallett began wearing them during the Christmas holidays. In particular, their popularity may be attributed to the influence of singers such as Andy Williams and Val Doonican, who appeared in these type of jumpers in their television Christmas specials.
During the 1990s and 2000s they were seen as gag gifts and fell out of favour and featured as something to be embarrassed by as in the 2001 film Bridget Jones’s Diary. They gained camp appeal during the 2010s, with online retailer Amazon reporting an increase in sales of 600% in 2011, and the trend has been followed by a number of celebrities. Ugly Christmas Sweater Contests are held annually in the United States.
1. Ugly Sweater Christmas Sorry Merica’s Full Sweater
2. Ugly Sweater Impostor Is Santa Ugly Christmas Sweater
3. Ugly Sweater The Rest Of The Year I Wear Camo Ugly Christmas Sweater
4. Ugly Sweater Turkey And Beer
5. Ugly Sweater Trump Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself Premium
6. Ugly Sweater Yoga With Santa
7. Ugly Sweater Vineyard Vines
Link product: https://teevibe.com/product/ugly-sweater-vineyard-vines/